Get leading training for your team, from our team of experts
Properly training all staff who work with, or around, radioactive material and radiation emitting devices is a regulatory requirement for your business. Let Stuart Hunt & Associates help, with a series of both classroom and web-based training courses.
Taught in one of our two training centers, either in Edmonton, Alberta, or Mississauga, Ontario, or online, each course is lead by well-trained and experienced instructors. These courses are specifically designed to teach what is needed to meet regulatory requirements, but also, to go beyond, giving your team a solid foundation of practical knowledge they will use on a daily basis.
Choose from training courses like:
- Radiation Safety Officer Training
- Radiation Safety for Nuclear Gauge Users (available online)
- Radiation Safety for Portable Nuclear Gauge Users (available online)
- Radiation Safety Orientation for Onsite Staff
- Radiation Safety for Users of Open Source Material
- Radiation Safety for Emergency Response Personnel
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods(TDG) for Class 7 Material
Not sure what training courses your team requires? Talk to one of our relationship managers at Stuart Hunt & Associates and we’ll help you find the solutions you need.