CoreDry® w/ PumpSaver™
Dries Field Cores in Minutes
CoreDry is an automatic system for rapid drying of material samples and objects. Use this device to remove moisture from your sample in minutes. The amount of moisture removed allows the users to determine moisture content in aggregates, core samples, gyratory samples, loose mixtures, pc boards, wood chips, pulp, loose paper and many other materials. Dry weight can also be used for determination of density of objects in laboratory and field sites. This system utilizes high vacuum technology and the PumpSaver™ for rapid and safe drying of material samples and objects. The samples stay cool during drying, which preserves the sample composition. With CoreDry, you get the same accurate dry weight as using the oven without degrading or changing the sample characteristics.
- Fully automatic and portable. it includes a high performance vacuum pump and extremely efficient moisture trap that ensures long term pump performace and maintenance free operations.
- Simple to use. Just load the sample and press start to begin the drying process.
- Can dry field cores in less than 15 minutes. Quick dry weight allows density determinations of field samples in minutes not days or hours.
- Enables crews to construct quality pavements. Quick determination of density results allows the paving crews to make adjustments during paving, not after the job is complete.
- Allows offset adjustments for your nuclear and non-nuclear gauges in minutes.
- Unlike using ovens, there is no loss of volitiles or damage to the sample integrity. Samples stay at close to room temperature through the drying process.
- Footprint 18" wide, 24" deep, 12" high. The footprint dimensions include the pump and the moisture trap.
- Proven track record with hundreds of units in operation all around the world.