Eco-Friendly Electronic Desiccation System
The PumpSaver is unique new method for the removal of moisture in air prior to entering a vacuum pump. The device extends the life of vacuum pumps by reducing the amount of water entering the pump. It also increases pump efficiency by offering a lower resistance to air flow as opposed to a desiccant style air drier that actually inhibits the free flow of air. Using the PumpSaver also eliminates the requirement for a desiccant type air drier and eliminates the need to continually replace or recycle desiccant materials.
- Reduce cost by reducing number of vacuum oil changes per year
- Makes vacuum pump run much more efficiently
- Eliminates the need for flow restricting desiccant cartridges
- Increases the life of the pump
- Allows your pump to reach desired vacuum immediately, increasing the accuracy and repeatability of the results.
- Excellent for use with ASTM D2041 & AASHTO209 (Rice Test) equipment!