New Products from Ludlum Measurements, Inc.
Ludlum Model 3002 Alpha Beta Datalogger
Ludlum Measurements launches the Model 3002, a lightweight, ergonomically-designed instrument with an external detector that is used for alpha and beta survey. The 3002 is available in three modes of operation - RATE, MAX, and COUNT. Measurements can be collected in cps, cpm, Bq, or dpm units, are time-stamped and stored in the internal non-volatile flash memory of the device. The user/operator can switch between alpha, beta or alpha + beta units by simply pressing the α-β button.
Ludlum Model 79 - Lightweight High-Range Stretch Scope
The Model 79 features a new, smaller electronics that mounts onto an extremely lightweight carbon-fiber extending pole, allowing the measurement of “hot” radiation from 4.5m (14.6ft) away. At just 3 lbs, the Model 79 is making a big impression on people who’ve used older 7-10 lb teletector style instruments.
The electronics package is a new platform for Ludlum Measurements, and will shortly be used on other new instruments. It's most important features are:
- Size-only approximately 3in X 3in X 1.5in, and about 0.5 lb
- Display has large units, a trend indicator, and multiple units including mrem/h
- 3 Status LED’s-similar to the 26-2, green, orange, and red
- USB port in battery area for calibration
- Uses 2ea AAA batteries, and has a life of over 100 hours
- Has a dovetail mount for convenient mounting, swivel mount on scope for adjusting angle
- Audio level and backlight intensity can be programmed as needed
Ludlum Model 3276 Area Monitor or Frisker
The Model 3276 is an ergonomic, versatile instrument that can be used for multiple radiation detection or measurement purposes. Its design allows it to be used as either a frisker or as an area monitor. It features the ability to measure radiation in count rate, exposure rate/dose, activity rate, integrated exposure/dose, time-averaged rates, and scaler counts. The Model 3276 may utilize either internal or external radiation detectors to detect alpha, beta, or gamma radiation.
- Model 3276 features a firmware chip that you'll never have to change
- Measures radiation in count rate, exposure rate/dose, activity rate, integrated exposure/dose, time-averaged rates and scaler counts
- Programmable Loss of Count times, Units, and also Response times
- 9VDC input power adapter in addition to having battery compartment for 4ea AA batteries
For more information, contact us at 1.800.661.4591 or email us at email@example.com