Nuclear Gauge Servicing
Many industries in Canada use nuclear gauging devices to control critical operations within a plant. Failure of your gauges to function properly can not only affect the performance of your production process, it can lead to radiation hazards in the workplace. To ensure that our customers don’t face any regulatory difficulties, lost time or productivity, Stuart Hunt & Associates provides complete servicing and preventative maintenance on source holders.
Our Services Include:
- Installation, removal and replacement of more that 275 different devices
- Removal of sources from damaged source holders
- Replacement of depleted radioactive sources
- Short and long-term storage of your devices at our CNSC licensed storage facilities
- Custom designed radiation hazard warning signs