Model 4525 Series Radiation Portal Monitors
- Use to Monitor Trucks, Rail Cars, Personal Vehicles, etc.
- Large, Highly Sensitive, Industrial Duty Plastic Scintillation Detectors
- Reliable Operation with Very Low False Positives
- Flexible Configurations Accommodate Up to Four Lanes, Each with Two to Six Detectors
- Real-time Central Data Logging, Reporting, and Alarm Notification
- Bi-Directional Entry
- User-Friendly Operation
- Excellent Service and 24-Hour Tech Support
- 8-hour Battery Backup in Event of Power Loss
- Modular and Upgradeable
- Variety of Options to Customize the System to Meet Your Needs
- Made in USA
The Model 4525 Series of Radiation Portal Monitors (RPMs) represents state-of-the-art technology for detecting low levels of radiation, such as orphan radiation sources and NORM (naturally occurring radioactive materials), at facilities including scrap yards, recycling companies, landfills, and foundries. These systems are composed of ruggedized, large plastic scintillation detectors optimally arranged to monitor items passing through. Each system can be configured with two to six large detectors, with individual detector volumes of 9.8 L (600 in3), 41 L (2500 in3), or 57 L (3500 in3).
The system is designed for ease of use and can be customized to accommodate a wide variety of site and application specific criteria. Intuitive menus and controls combined with pre-defined automatic event handlers ensure each situation is handled properly and consistently.Download Spec Sheet