Xplorer 2® - Rugged | Dependable | Advanced
The All NEW Xplorer 2™ offers the latest in nuclear gauge technology with advanced features and increased dependability.
The Xplorer 2™** is a new upgraded nuclear gauge that is carefully hand-built with the highest quality electrical components and precision machined parts. Each gauge is carefully tested and checked for durability and peak performance. Confidence in the reliability of the Xplorer 2™ is why we offer an industry first 3-year warranty, and low-cost replacement parts to keep ownership costs down saving you thousands over the life of the gauge.
To place an order or request a quote, call us at +1 (800) 661-4591 x233*
- Standard block
- Transport case
- Scraper plate
- Drill rod and extraction tool
- AC and DC chargers
- Long shank locks
- USB flash drive
- Valid calibration and leak test
* Offer valid while quantities last. Shipping and taxes extra.
** Valid CNSC Licence required
- Large backlit LCD and keypad makes reading test results easy at night or in direct sunlight.
- Displays GPS geographic coordinates and altitude information
- Bluetooth® enabled for easy data transfer to any Android® smartphone or tablet
- Reporting software built into the new X2 Mobile Application can send all test results via email with just a few clicks
- USB Port for quick download of all test data
- 9 volt backup battery to keep you on the job, in case the main battery runs out
- First nuclear gauge with an integrated battery port for connection to supported external gauge position monitoring/tracking devices
- First 3-year warranty in the industry at no additional cost
InstroTek Model 3500 Xplorer nuclear moisture density gauge is designed to provide superior performance, with design experience and expertise that is unmatched in our industry.
The MC-1 Elite is the most accurate and easy-to-use moisture/density testing instrument available.
The MC-3 Elite is InstroTek’s newest and most advanced nuclear density gauge. We’ve listened to feedback from our customers and made upgrades in all the right areas. MC-3 Elite features a simple operator interface, NEW large backlit LCD display, illuminated keypad, precision machined base and surface mount electronic technology. The gauge is built to withstand the toughest construction and testing environments and is derived from over 40 years of field experience.
The all NEW MCM-2 Elite Hydrotector® non-destructive, moisture measurement gauge is designed for quick determination of water content in the thermal insulation of pipes and vessels at chemical and petrochemical plants. Designed as a screening tool to rapidly locate areas of trapped moisture, the MCM-2 works well in conjunction with corrosion detection equipment to quickly detect areas where corrosion under insulation (CUI) is highly probable.
Smart-MC™ is a simple, drop-in upgrade which gives new life to your older MC-1DRP and MC-3 gauges.