Model 26-1 Dose Integrated Frisker with Dose Equivalent Filter
- Integrated, Lightweight Design Simplifies Frisking
- High-Impact Plastic with Water-Resistant Rubber Seals
- Employs Standard 15.51 cm2 GM Pancake Detector
- Displays in mR/hr, µSv/h, dpm, Bq, cpm, or cps
- Dead-Time Correction (DTC) Allows Gamma Measurements up to 1999 µSv/h (500 mR/hr)
- Simple Three-Button Operation
- Count Rate, Dose/Exposure, and Counting Alarms
- Automatic Display Backlight
- Bright Red Flashing ALARM LED
- Includes Wrist Strap, Dose Filter, Clear Pancake Cover & Ludlum Lanyard
The Model 26-1 uses a time-tested GM detector in an ergonomically designed, ruggedly constructed, and water-resistant housing using cable-less design. These features combine with other user-friendly functions such as a large LED display, automatic backlighting, and 3-button operation to make surveying personnel and objects into a simple operation. The Model 26-1 DOSE is a variant of the Model 26-1 with a removable energy compensation filter that flattens the energy response to facilitate measuring Ambient Equivalent Dose (Sv).
The Model L-2002-1050 Ambient Dose Equivalent Filter simply snaps on the face of the Model 26-1 whenever dose measurements are desired. The filter is easily removed to allow the operator to continue with measuring contamination.
The Model 26 series may also be ordered with a standard 3 mm (1/8 in.) plug, mono headphone jack to better monitor the instrument's audible output in noisy environments (part number 4498-538).